Report of the Collective’s meetings held Thursday, September 10, 2015 and of the small group on the "film on trafficking in minors" of the 21 September 2015
Thursday 15 October 2015
These meetings focused on:
1. Extension of the Collective "Together against Trafficking in Human Beings": Presentation of the different associations asking to join the Collective (L’Association Les Amis du Bus des Femmes. Equipe d’Action Contre le Proxénétisme. La Cimade). Other associations ((Aux captifs la libération).
2. Institutional meetings. With Ministerial offices (Ministry of the Interior. Secretary of State for Women’s rights). At the Presidency of the Republic. With the Coordinator of the European Union against trafficking. Following advocacy with the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child. With the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health - European and International Affairs. Groups of MIPROF: tools and training on tracking and identification of minor victims of trafficking (with Hors la Rue and Secours Catholique), sexual exploitation (with Amicale du Nid and AFJ), labor exploitation (with CMTC and OICEM).
3. Trafficking of minors in France
Production of a short movie on child trafficking with the support of the Ministry of Culture and Communication (meeting with the directors, made up of a small group at the plenary meeting on 10 September in describing the edges ).
Information on the study conducted by ECPAT France with sixty minor victims of trafficking.
4. European Day against trafficking in human beings.
5. Information on various symposiums, trainings on "Human Trafficking"