Report of the Collective’s meetings held Thursday, January 7, 2016
Saturday 30 January 2016
The meeting on Thursday, January 7, 2016 focused on these points:
1. Extension of the Collective "Together against trafficking in human beings"
2. Advocacy at international level:
2.A. In January to the Human Rights Committee of the UN children;
2.B. To the UN Special Rapporteur on trafficking about trafficking in conflict and post-conflict situations;
2.C. To the International Labour Office (B.I.T) with the National Consultative Commission on Human Rights concerning the third additional protocol on forced labor;
2.D. Response to the questionnaire for evaluating the Convention of the Council of Europe Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings by the parties (second evaluation round) by GRETA, Group of Experts on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings;
2.E. Follow up of the meeting on women trafficked in the Senate.
3. Statistics on trafficking in human beings with the Interministerial Mission for the fight against trafficking MIPROF and ONDRP in France
4. Tools and training on trafficking in minors
5. Other information of member organizations: Human Trafficking and Juvenile Justice