Minutes of the meeting of the Collective which took place Thursday, March 7, 2016
Thursday 17 March 2016
On the agenda:
1. Work between the collective and the Interministerial Mission for the fight against trafficking, MIPROF, and Council guiding the national monitoring centre of delinquency and penal responses, ONDRP, on statistics on the trafficking in France.
2. Monitoring of advocacy with the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child following the hearing of France on 13 and 14 January 2016.
3. Response to the Questionnaire for the evaluation of the implementation of the Council of Europe Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings by the stakeholders (second evaluation round) by the Group of Experts on Action against trafficking in human beings (GRETA).
4. Release of the National Consultative Commission on Human Rights’ first report on the trafficking.
5. Tools and training on trafficking of minors.
6. Orientation of advocacy work.
7. upcoming conferences.
8. Recent publications.