Civil Society Against Trafficking
Photo: Lionel Charrier-Myop/Secours Catholique
- National Plan of Action Against Trafficking in Human Beings is Presented to the Council of Ministers
- Appeal to the Valls Government regarding the publication and implementation of a future National Plan Against Trafficking in Human Beings in France
- A Meeting with representatives of the CGT and the CFDT, April 2014
- Response from Prime Minister Ayrault, 18 March 2014.
- Letter to Mme Vallaud-Belkacem, Minister for Women’s Rights
- Proposals by the Collective "Together Against Trafficking in Human Beings’ regarding the details of the National Plan of Action Against Trafficking in Human Beings"
- “Amicale du Nid”- Declaration on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the Geneva Convention of December the 2nd, 1949
- Appeal during the European Elections, 2009
- CCEM Project "Longue Marche" for Asian Migrants
- Agir Ensemble pour les Droits de l’Homme: creation of a network between the Rhone-Alpes region and Eastern and Central Europe